ConsTrucks, Inc. is actively recruiting applicants for a wide variety of positions including Flatbed, Stepdeck, Heavy Haul Lowboy Drivers, Welders and Mechanics. We specialize in heavy equipment hauling and general material transport for the construction, agricultural, railroad and maintenance of way and forestry industries.
American Trucking Corp.
Job seekers looking for employment in the Dump Truck service industry may find a career with American Trucking Corp., a subsidiary of ConsTrucks, Inc., the job for you. As an industry leader in supporting the road construction industry, American Trucking Corp. puts safety and customer service at the center of it all.
At both ConsTrucks and American Trucking Corp. you will enjoy:
- Opportunities for on the job training including a CDL program with access to company vehicles for training and testing.
- An attractive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, section 125, life/AD&D, and disability insurance, profit sharing/401k plan, safety incentive bonus and paid Hazmat training reimbursement.
To apply for a position with us:
- Select the appropriate application to print. If you have a Commercial Drivers License, select a CDL application.
- Once you have completed the application you can email it to Trucks@construcks.com, mail, fax or drop off the application to our office.
- If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or interview process, or have any other questions, please call our Human Resources Department at (715) 344-9059.
Stevens Point: Drivers, Mechanics/Welders
La Crosse, Tomah and Eau Claire: Driver
Madison, Wausau and Park Falls: Drivers
American Trucking Corp. Employment Opportunities
Stevens Point: Drivers
Wausau & Medford: Drivers